Follow the simple 7 steps to make donations to Bidyanondo Foundation, fighting COVID-19 together

0
224

Enamul Hafiz Latifee writes,

Daraz Bangladesh, a concern of Alibaba Group has rolled out a relief program with Bidyanondo Foundation to help the needy and affected people during the COVID-19 crisis.

 

The voluntary organization has recently gained recognition for its innovative approach towards food donation through One Taka Meal or ‘Ek Takay Ahar. To provide food and other facilities, this organization has set up a fund where the donors can contribute any amount through Daraz ranging from Taka 100 to Taka 5,000.

 

One can also buy ration packages (rice, pulses, flour, flour, oil) from the Daraz in order to help the people.

 

For each donation, donors will make a prepayment worth 75 percent of the product or cash and the rest 25 percent will be born by Daraz.

 

Moreover, Daraz’s (www.daraz.com.bd) own logistic support Dex (Daraz Express) will also be involved in this charity to deliver food or donations to the poor.

 

And, by seeing this, I have not missed the opportunity to take part in fighting vulnerabilities caused by COVID-19 to the needy people, at least by making some donations.

After making the donation, you will receive an email within 24 hours confirming your activity.

 

Indeed, together, we can save Bangladesh, amid the lockdown put by COVID-19 pandemic.

 

How to take part?

  1. To take part in it, just go in the weblink here: https://www.daraz.com.bd/shop/bidyanondo-foundation/?spm=a2a0e.pdp.seller.1.dc682b617YtzgK&itemId=131148141&channelSource=pdp
  2. Now, select an amount or package
  3. Select “Add to cart”
  4. Click on “Proceed to Checkout”
  5. Click on “Proceed to Pay”
  6. Select the payment method
  7. Pay the amount using any master/visa card or bkash

Hurray! You have made it! Congratulations!

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here